Dec 25, 2018
Hi --

I was recently gifted the Logitech Z337 Bluetooth Speakers and was wondering how do I connect / set it up with my MSI B350 PC MATE motherboard? The Logitech speakers have an open/unused white and red audio jacks and but I don't see any red or white jacks on this motherboard. The speakers did come with an auxiliary cord, but if possible, I'd like to avoid using that since the headphone jack is on the front of my PC.

What is the best way to set up these speakers? What jacks would I have to buy in order to do so? I am not very experienced when it comes to PC building and/or audio installations, I did try searching the internet and these forums prior to requesting help and I was not able to find anything specific to my question, so I would most appreciate your input and help with this.

Sorry if I am asking the wrong questions. Thank you in advance for your help.

Dec 25, 2018

Thank you very for your response. I also have the Avantree BTDG-40S Bluetooth USB Dongle, but for some reason, I can't get it to recognize or pick up these speakers. I have Windows 10, so I think that when I plugged in the USB, it may have automatically downloaded the driver. Any ideas?

I might look into the RCA inputs you suggested as well, but can you give me some direction as to which jacks/ports I would plug it into through my motherboard. Thanks again.