Need help with my graphic card laptop

Hanayosu

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016
Hello guys, I need your help with my old Asus laptop (k45dr series). So here is the scenarios, yesterday after going home from work, I turned on my laptop and after successfully login, I keep getting BSOD with code 0x0000116 atikmpag sys and after I browsed on google, I found out that the problem is probably the VGA driver. So I boot using safe boot and reinstall the driver using auto detect program downloaded from the official website. But surprisingly I still keep getting BSOD. After further search, I try to disable one of the VGA (yes my laptop model used APU) which can be seen in http:// and was able to login successfully with normal boot. I also tried switching the disabled vga and the result is ok but when enabled both, i got the BSOD again. But yeah it is not fully repaired since there is a pop up saying that there are no ati driver installed/not correctly installed in my laptop. So any suggestion for my problem?

Additional info :
Yes I used my laptop on work and it was ok until the end of the work hour and I didn't install any new program and I work as programmer

NEW UPDATE :

it seems that by using only 1 VGA ( 1 enable and 1 disable) there is another problem which is the laptop will shut down after like 10-15 min idle on the starting page, even when I dont do anything so enabling only 1 VGA doesn't clear the problem

Solution
1| Back up all your critical data and go back to BIOS and enable the disabled APU.
2| After you recreate the bootable USB installer for your OS, reinstall your OS.
3| Make sure you download the appropriate drivers from Asus's support page.
4| Might I ask what OS you're on?

Hanayosu

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016

Ok so I have reinstalled my OS and also using driver from official website which is asus and the problem still persist. Does this mean my VGA is damaged? Because I haven't seen any symptoms like flickering or striped screen so far

Hanayosu

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016

I never tried updating my bios before so I will try it first before reinstalling my OS as to lutfij's answer