Solved! need help with my headset with discord hearing my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2020
hello so eveyone can hear my computer sounds when my mic muted im using a man o war razer and have no clue why its doing it changed all setting in discord what people have posted onlinbe but didnt help went and disabled evey mic and audio apart from the man o war dont have listen to this device enabled anything online what i see doesnt fix the issue and its only discord what it happens to playing games with the mic they dont hear me anyone have any clue went into the razer app but nothing tried reinstalling the whole headset but still nothing

Solution
It should is the extension cable plugged in tightly yes then the extension cable is defective and you should RMA it should be a warranty case
Jan 28, 2020
check the windows audio playback settings, disable stereo mix
https://appuals.com/fix-discord-picking-up-game-audio/

mute the MIC directly in discord and not at your headphone switch
disable all other recording devices in windows audio settings
stereo is disabled when muting in discord stops it but its getting stupid anytime i watch a cut scene i need to fully mute and eveything i tired its not working but it is a razer man o war whats plug into a usb what plugs into the pc

sorry I don´t understand what exactly you are doing and what isn´t working like it should what do you mean by stereo is disabled do you mean stereomix I got confused a bit by writing and reading by fully mute you mean mute physically by switch at the razor man o war and the mic in windows audio recording devices

Jan 28, 2020
sorry I don´t understand what exactly you are doing and what isn´t working like it should what do you mean by stereo is disabled do you mean stereomix I got confused a bit by writing and reading by fully mute you mean mute physically by switch at the razor man o war and the mic in windows audio recording devices
dw think i figured out the issue can a 3.5 mm jack extension cause the issue bc when i plug the man o war into the extension then that into the usb converter it does the issue but if i plug the headset into the usb converter it doesnt do it but headset short without the extension and it all came in side the box so shouldnt it work proper

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2020
It should is the extension cable plugged in tightly yes then the extension cable is defective and you should RMA it should be a warranty case
alright would u know if the usb converter would work with any headsets or is it just for the man o war just a 3.5m jack to a usb dongle

Status
Not open for further replies.