Need Laptop buying guide

Jul 3, 2018
Hi,
I want to buy an used laptop and i need your help to chose one.
From youtube and blog I have managed some info. Like.

1. More Cores,
2. Turbo boost tec.
3. Higher Clock speed.
4. More ram with more BUS
5. Ssd over hdd
6. GPU with more GB.

Now help which one is the most part of Laptop. What things should i check in spec before buying one.

My main purpose is Photo editing and Video editing(Small HD).

Solution

Faster CPU, more/faster RAM, faster hard drive, faster video card, more modern interfaces, there are a ton of things that make a laptop faster. It's pretty simple, the faster the components, the faster the computer. You can't just pick one thing, and even then that one thing may not matter such as faster clock speed since not all CPUs perform equally. The Pentium 4 CPUs run at a fast clock speed but are very slow compared to slower clocked newer CPUs.

If you want a general idea, a laptop in the $600+ range will be a good starting point for a laptop that can...
You are better off listing your budget and then asking what system would be best for you. You had a question about a W530, that would be good for you for a cheaper used system. What is available for you also depends on the area, there are hundreds of system variables and models and even more if you look at used systems since those vary greatly in price and what is available in your area.

Faster CPU, more/faster RAM, faster hard drive, faster video card, more modern interfaces, there are a ton of things that make a laptop faster. It's pretty simple, the faster the components, the faster the computer. You can't just pick one thing, and even then that one thing may not matter such as faster clock speed since not all CPUs perform equally. The Pentium 4 CPUs run at a fast clock speed but are very slow compared to slower clocked newer CPUs.

If you want a general idea, a laptop in the $600+ range will be a good starting point for a laptop that can handle many tasks OK, 800+ for something that will be good all-around.

Solution