Need new phone - Moto G7?

pmsmith2032

Estimable
Nov 28, 2016
My wife and I need new phones and are looking at buying Moto G7s. Right now she has an Apple 6S Plus and I have a Moto G5 Plus. How do the G7s compare to the phones we currently have? I like my G5 but am looking for a phone that takes better pictures, has a better display and hold up a little longer (my G5 started having issues with the charging port twice..each time after about a year). My wife really liked her 6S Plus but the screen is cracked and the battery life has diminished significantly. So how does one of the Moto G7s compare to her Apple 6S? Is the camera as good or better? By the way our budget is $200 for each phone and we have Verizon. Thanks!

If you are on Verizon you can get a phone for a bit additional charge per month to the bill over a two year payment. I recently had to replace my Samsung S7 due to the charging port not working well and got a deal on a Motorola Z4 for not much over $10 a month but that was on a sale. Take a look at the Pixel 3a XL https://www.bestbuy.com/site/google-pixel-3a-xl-just-black-verizon/6347776.p?skuId=6347776 or 3a for cheaper if you want a smaller phone. The higher end Samsung S10e is on sale now under $20 a month for 24 months, well under it's purchase price https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsun...e-prism-black-verizon/6326988.p?skuId=6326988 While the total cost is more than $200 over time, it's a good price for basically a top of the line phone with a good camera. iPhone 8 is also pretty cheap.

I linked to BestBuy because that is where I did my phone upgrade and the switch through them was painless and pretty easy, selected a phone, they added the payment to my plan, got me a new SIM, activated phone, and done. Had to do it quick since my S7 started to fail on a business trip and just happened to catch a good sale on the Z4 for like $12 a month.

okrobie

Estimable
Mar 2, 2016
I love my g7. The camera is great, sound and screen are good.

I am having a current issues with memory but I'm sure that will be resolved.