need solution on turnon/off problem

venkatesh siva

Estimable
Dec 22, 2015
Hey guys, my laptop is not turning on if charger is disconnected so I thought it's battery problem then I changed the battery but still if I disconnect the charger suddenly it goes off. it is sony vaio VPCEH25EN.. it'll be greatfull if anyone gives some solution. and due to the same problem laptop got turned off right after login or turned on.. it's worst condition ever.. please give some solution on it.

Solution
Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.

- Remove the battery then boot the laptop up with just the AC adapter. Once the laptop is on the desktop screen put the battery back in and see if it will charge as normal.
- If these will not work try to uninstall/reinstall the "microsoft acpi-compliant control method battery" from Device Manager.
- If all these will not work the problem lies inside the laptop where the battery terminal is connected to the motherboard there might be a loose or connections that is not soldered properly.
- Taking it in for a repair would be the only solution.
Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.

- Remove the battery then boot the laptop up with just the AC adapter. Once the laptop is on the desktop screen put the battery back in and see if it will charge as normal.
- If these will not work try to uninstall/reinstall the "microsoft acpi-compliant control method battery" from Device Manager.
- If all these will not work the problem lies inside the laptop where the battery terminal is connected to the motherboard there might be a loose or connections that is not soldered properly.
- Taking it in for a repair would be the only solution.

Solution