Need some help finding a headset

Skrowe

Estimable
Apr 4, 2014
Looking for an upgrade from my old Logitech digital precision headset (about 7 years old) as it's starting to fall apart, I'd prefer to keep the price as low as possible as i can't really go higher than 60€ and most headsets here are overpriced. I realize that headphones+mic is the "better" option but the cheaper mics i could buy have terrible quality, would get in my way and the ones with decent quality are already almost over my budget.
I'm not sure what my old headsets equivalent would be nowadays so i don't know what would be an upgrade, so i'm here.

Thanks in advance.

prit87

Estimable
Jun 16, 2014
Razer Kraken PRO Over Ear PC and Music Headset

Corsair 7.1 USB Gaming Headset (Raptor HS40)

SteelSeries 5H V2 USB Gaming Headset with Virtual Surround 7.1 Sound

Skrowe

Estimable
Apr 4, 2014

The krakens are over my budget, can't find the raptor hs40 i did find the hs30 and for the steelseries i did find them but their price was almost double than it is on the steelseries website and i can't really order anything out of country.
Thanks for the reply though.

EDIT: I found the plantronics 780 and they're just inside my budget, I've looked at a few reviews and they seem positive, anyone have any hands-on experience with them?

Skrowe

Estimable
Apr 4, 2014

Well like i said the krakens are over my budget, here they're selling for 80€ give or take 5€, besides from the few reviews i've seen about it the mic's on the bad side, so even if it was in my budget they'd be a no-go for me.

prit87

Estimable
Jun 16, 2014
ohh i see....... but i am using the kraken for past 1 year with no problems....you can go with plantronics 780 its not a popular brand but that doesn't matter if you get good quality sound ....... i have also checked some reviews and they are all positive so you can do a bit more research and go for it .....