abalo

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2011
I would like some help around here:)..I play loud music and like being dj at parties etc..I am intrested in 2.1 speaker system corsair sp2500 and would like to know if they are appropriate for the reason I need them.. Are the 232 Watt indeed rms?? and are these speakers able to play in a laptop?? do they the exact same work as when they are used in a computer (not laptop)???I know that a computer is not the same thing as a laptop but at least is the sound loud and clear when they are used in a laptop??thank you very mush!!i am looking forward for an answer that could help me:):)

you can plug any powered speaker into the headphone jack on a laptop.
You just need whatever adapters, to adapt the 3.5 mm plug (headphone plug) on the laptop to RCA, 1/4" stereo or split mono plugs, XLR, or some powered speakers have 3.5 MM input.
Yes you can. Or you can plug the laptop into a mixer or power amp too...

sooloosbylemon

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2011
The Meridian DSP5200 is a powerful yet fairly compact digital loudspeaker system that out-performs anything of its size, while its visual design and elegance remain second-to-none.Taking its cue from the flagship DSP8000, the DSP5200 distils its essence into a smaller package that is suitable not only for delivering superb sound where space is limited, but also more expansive environments, as well as being suitable as a side speaker, for example, in larger surround system.
http://www.meridian-audio.com

MEgamer

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
they probably are 232watts but since u like djing wouldnt u rather be interested in active monitors or PA speakers although that would be out of your budget. multimedia/PC/ hifi speakers will probably blow up if u are djing on them...not that i think thats what u do.

and yes they work with any output, so long as it plugs... it works...

however i cannot comment on those speakers cos i dont listen to em.