need sound card for speakers

Jan 8, 2019
Ineed a relatively cheap 5.1 channel sound card, no more than 50 dollars for the logitech z-640 speakers i picked up off craigslist.

https://images10.newegg.com/User-Manual/User_Manual_36-121-104.pdf

there is the manual, or if there is another way to hook it up to my computer without specifically getting a sound card i am all ears.I am also open for using speakers or an audio interface that uses RCA cables, but not entirely sure how to hook it up, just looking for new speakers and the best ones i found uses more than one cable to hook it all up properly.

Jan 8, 2019

i do have the center and front, but i don't see the rear on the motherboard, i actualyl was looking last night i don't have all three unless i can use the line out port for the front?

How your motherboard audio can be configured depends on the motherboard. Check the manual and driver options for it.

Jan 8, 2019

i will do that, just in case i should have mentioned my motherbaord though, it is the MSI gaming m5 z170a

Jan 8, 2019

If i post a picture from the manual, would you be able to tell me if i can use the speakers with just the motherboard?

Jan 8, 2019

i have looked at the manual, i said that earlier, i am not sure if it can be, if i post a screenshot or picture of the manual could you tell me if i can use the speakers with the motherboard?