Need super thin, super light laptop for school

CraftedElements

Estimable
Mar 30, 2014
I already have a monster gaming desktop for all of my gaming needs. What I need now is a laptop that I can bring with me virtually anywhere, be super thing (Able to fit in my already crammed backpack) and super light. I would prefer if it had a touchscreen, but this is not a necessity. I was looking at the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, and other Yoga's because they're super thing and light, and they're touchscreen. I don't really need a 15" screen, however I would want something bigger than 11.6", So any screen that's 13" should work perfectly. I don't like the detachable laptop/tablets at all. I'm working with an 800$ budget, but I'm open to refurbished and used laptops. I would love if they had an i7, or 8gb of RAM, and and SSD, or room for one.

Thanks in advance!

Solution
Go with the yoga 13! It is great! I have one, and its really thin and light!

The yoga is a pretty premium laptop and for its price, you might even consider a macbook air? They have unbeatable battery life, and they really hold their value.

I'm not trying to sell you either one, just throwing some options. I would recommend you go in store to check each laptop out!

teddytea94

Estimable
Sep 2, 2014
Go with the yoga 13! It is great! I have one, and its really thin and light!

The yoga is a pretty premium laptop and for its price, you might even consider a macbook air? They have unbeatable battery life, and they really hold their value.

I'm not trying to sell you either one, just throwing some options. I would recommend you go in store to check each laptop out!

Solution