need to factory reset n got no disk n 0 aint working wht do i do\

hang-the-9

Titan
If the built-in recovery partition is not working and you don't have disks, you need to get disks. You did not provide any details about the system, brand, model, version of operating system, what exactly the system is doing that you want to reset it, what errors you get when you try a factory restore, etc...

hang-the-9

Titan
If the built-in recovery partition is not working and you don't have disks, you need to get disks. You did not provide any details about the system, brand, model, version of operating system, what exactly the system is doing that you want to reset it, what errors you get when you try a factory restore, etc...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Laptop Tech Support 5
I Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 2
N Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 3
G Laptop Tech Support 9
C Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
Q Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Factory Reset Will not work
Solved! Weird message on black screen, won't boot and nothing works for factory reset
Tried the F8 command on my Toshiba Satellite laptop ro do factory reset but it doesnt work, help !!!!!
How do i reset toshiba C55D-B5319 to factory without cd and holding 0 doesn't work
Laptop is in middle of factory reset but wont work correctly
how to factory reset a Toshiba satellite c655 laptop if the 0 key doesn't work
0 and power not working on factory reset
I reset the laptop to factory, and all four USB ports still not working.
How I could get an operating system I did factory reset but it shows press ctrl +alt +del but not working
I factory reset my tablet and the wi fi won't work now
How do I factory reset my toshiba satellite l15w-b1302, if holding 0 don't work?
toshiba Qosmio factory reset does not work
Factory reset my Toshiba laptop when holding 0 doesn't work
Toshiba NB505 needs hard drive & windows reset to factory default (0,F1,F8 does not work)
Asus gl552vw-dh71 Factory Reset not working - Spinning White Dots on Black Background
I factory reset my tablet and now its stuck on Initialization!!! What do I do to get my tablet off of that and working again??
I shut down my laptop during a factory reset and now it doesn't work. Help please!
Want to factory reset toshiba L755 I get bootmgr is missing my discs are not working
Toshiba satellite laptop Factory Reset not working
Acer Aspire Netbook AO751h-1279 won't boot up and my Alt+for isn't working. place help me reset back to factory

ASK THE COMMUNITY