Solved! Need to plug in my laptop every time to get it to turn on

Jul 15, 2019
My laptop is relatively new with a battery in good health, but every time I want to use the laptop, I need to plug it in to get it to turn on. Once I unplug it though, the battery is still at 100% and can hold a charge. Any ideas? I have a Lenovo Yoga 910

Solution
However, if it isn't then the problem could still be the battery. Sometimes they do not put out enough power to start the computer (which takes more) which is a sign of going bad. Unless it is say an aftermarket battery, then all bets are off. It could be new and do that.

If it is new enough to be under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer. If it isn't that new, then I would look into replacing the battery.
However, if it isn't then the problem could still be the battery. Sometimes they do not put out enough power to start the computer (which takes more) which is a sign of going bad. Unless it is say an aftermarket battery, then all bets are off. It could be new and do that.

If it is new enough to be under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer. If it isn't that new, then I would look into replacing the battery.

Solution