Solved! Need wireless soundbar recommendation for Sony Bravia 4K KD65 TV

Dec 25, 2019
Hi,

i have a Sony KD65 4K TV and need a wireless soundbar for it. any recommendations? i want wireless connection since i don't want cables to hang around. ideally it should support Dolby formats as well as DTS. budget around 500-1k.

To my knowledge there are no soundbars that will work for you. Since the soundbar goes right at the TV the makers all assume you will use either optical or HDMI ARC. Bluetooth is for other sources that are stereo only so doesn't support surround so no Dolby or DTS if you use it for the TV.

To my knowledge there are no soundbars that will work for you. Since the soundbar goes right at the TV the makers all assume you will use either optical or HDMI ARC. Bluetooth is for other sources that are stereo only so doesn't support surround so no Dolby or DTS if you use it for the TV.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Streaming Video & TVs 7
jason wynngard Streaming Video & TVs 4
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
mmcool Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 0
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 7
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 10
B Streaming Video & TVs 1