Netflix Announces Facebook Integration for Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirGCal

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
Is this supposed to be a good thing? I suspended all of my facebook activity a LONG time ago. Not taking that malware and their permissions. Really tired of seeing 'integration' everywhere...

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
[citation][nom]rantoc[/nom]Crapbook integration everywhere, what about us who don't like that chunk'o'junk!?[/citation]

Turn the setting off. No big deal.

kouper

Honorable
Mar 16, 2012
oh noes a company is trying to take advantage of free publicity and people's own narcissism by connecting to a different multibillion dollar company!!!! This has never happened before we will all die! oh my gawds i'm gonna have to find the little option to turn it off, so much work for me!!!!!

Seriously people, chill. It's something you have the option to use or not and can easily turn off. It's ok though, keep calm and panic on.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
"Facebook wasn't bad, until my mother send me a friend request..."

IMO facebook is more of an addiction for many people. I am constantly seeing people that cannot seem to go a day without posting to their facebook/twitter pages. Facebook has in a sense de-socialized these people, as they now favor Virtual friends, goods, likes over human interaction, and appear physically agitated if they can't "get their fix."

Imagine if all the time spent playing Farmville, was instead spent learning how to actually grow plants in a community garden. Facebook had potential to change the world for the better, but it doesn't appear to be their agenda.

http://www.quitfacebook.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.