Netflix Content Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

doug6388

Estimable
Dec 27, 2015
Please forward my suggestions. Thank you

Dear Reed Hastings, CEO
I love my Netflix. I have suggestions. Create a category for Movies vs TV Series. If I want to watch a movie, I don't want to go through Netflix Suggestions for TV Series. I am sure you don't either when you are not working for Netflix. I like good movies ( ie - 4 stars maybe a 3 star Netflix Selection ) Netflix derives their star system via IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes or some such review site. So why hide the stars? I have to keep my computer open and look up each selection before I waste time to look at your scant movie description.

Why not just put the stars of all the review sites right there next to the Netflix selection. ( charge IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes each link clicked on ) I also don't want to see the Netflix movie selections if I have watched them before.

Again, you can grasp this concept unless you never plan to add another new movie ever to your list All this is self evident and I am embarassed to have to mention it to such an ultimate business. Of course you can just dismiss these suggestions and never change anything, but I will stop recommending Netflix to everyone I know. Keep up the good work. You have a great service, but it needs refinements. Regards, Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.