NetZero "Returns" With Free 4G Wireless Broadband

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgrt

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2011
If you have a tablet, laptop or netbook, you actually do bring one of these devices around AND you need constant connectivity, it's not a very bad deal. AT&T's 200mb plan is 15/mo, here, they give you 500mb for 10/mo, with less coverage of course. It's true that most people won't be carrying around a tablet everywhere but for those who do this, the pricing is a lot better.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]house70[/nom]wait until next month... that just takes the cake.[/citation]
Hey at least they don't auto-bill you for more data. If you run over, it cuts you off and gives you your options. I like that a lot better than some of the current data plans for smartphones. The main issue is coverage.[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]if they are not going to offer an unlimited data plan why bother? FAIL[/citation]Right cause they have soooo much competition in the unlimited data plan arena. :p

G

ClearWire only charges $35/mth for unlimited 4G in my area, so paying NetZero $50/mth for 4GB seems rather ridiculous.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]kawininjazx[/nom]It's going to be just like dial-up, some picture of a naked girl will load and stop at her shoulders and it will tell you to wait until next month.[/citation]

What's the problem? Don't BMP files actually load from the bottom up ? :)

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
[citation][nom]mikenygmail[/nom]That's all you need! (As long as the picture started at her legs!)[/citation]I stared at your comment for like 3 seconds before realizing what you said...then I spewed coffee on my keyboard. XD I'm clearly not firing on all cylinders today!

mutzkexi

Honorable
Mar 29, 2012
AN'T use! How wonderfuly useless!
g.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.