NetZero "Returns" With Free 4G Wireless Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.

classzero

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
The sad thing is people will use this. People will Pay. Wireless broadband will only gouge us more and more. If people would just protest with their wallets we would be better off.
Ahh what a great fantasy that is.

kawininjazx

Distinguished
May 22, 2008
It's going to be just like dial-up, some picture of a naked girl will load and stop at her shoulders and it will tell you to wait until next month.

santiagoanders

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
I WAS protesting with my wallet, but I might pick up the $50 adapter for a free year. I don't own a smartphone so I don't get wireless data any other way. Other prepaid plans are definitely not free.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
if that free internet lasted for ever, or with a yearly shell out 20$ or so... i would get one.

there are times when i cant get internet, and would defiantly love to use it. but seeing as its a once in a 2 or 3 month kind of thing, i refuse to pay much for it.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
I thought this wasn't a bad idea, especially for those that doesn't need that much data on the go. 200MB is plenty enough if the only occasional surfing is necessary.

gallidorn

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
Middle finger to Netzero! You could just use your existing data plan and tether to your laptop. I guess this is a service for people that aren't technically savvy.

mikenygmail

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2009
[citation][nom]kawininjazx[/nom]It's going to be just like dial-up, some picture of a naked girl will load and stop at her shoulders and it will tell you to wait until next month.[/citation]

That's all you need! (As long as the picture started at her legs!) :)

__-_-_-__

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2009
200mb is really great :p with some skills you can have free unlimited almost everywhere. you just have to have some wifi network. sure some are hard to crack so that's where a connection is useful, to remote crack the password by uploading the info into a remote server, then free wifi =)

jhansonxi

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
I suspect that several of their hardware devices could be purchased separately, connected together through a load-balancing router, and used to provide an aggregate data cap in the GB range.

Status
Not open for further replies.