Never set up Samsung account

The phone shouldn't be asking for one unless there was one set up before, and someone (you or another) "Hard Reset" the phone. Which makes me ask, was the phone originally yours? If it is, how long have you had it, as it should not do that unless, as stated before, someone set up an account for it.

If it is your phone, always been, you can try contacting Samsung about it. If the phone was only bought recently, then you should be contacting who you purchased it from so they can either replace it, or give you the needed info (if bought used/refurbished).

The phone shouldn't be asking for one unless there was one set up before, and someone (you or another) "Hard Reset" the phone. Which makes me ask, was the phone originally yours? If it is, how long have you had it, as it should not do that unless, as stated before, someone set up an account for it.

If it is your phone, always been, you can try contacting Samsung about it. If the phone was only bought recently, then you should be contacting who you purchased it from so they can either replace it, or give you the needed info (if bought used/refurbished).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1
I Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 3
X Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1