New Alienware 15 R2 having problems

Phantum

Honorable
Sep 28, 2013
So a few hours ago I got my new Alienware 15 R2 in the mail, the i5 965 version, and I've been having troubles since I turned on the laptop. The wifi constantly keeps becoming disconnected and I'm having to go to settings and turn the wifi back on. Also, I tried downloading the newest drivers, the first time downloaded the Windows drivers first, midway I get a "your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart", so now I got into a constant loop of that every time I started my computer, never getting past the password screen.

I decided to just reset the computer. A half hour later after redownloading windows, I open my laptop and restart the process of downloading everything again. Now, here and there still disconnecting from the wifi for seemingly no reason. This time, I decide to download the dell drivers first, in what I believe was the right order. When suddenly about halfway through the downloads I get another blue screen saying it has to restart, & now I'm stuck in another loop with a new error code after every restart. Reseting the PC now again. Very unpleased, unsure if it's a lemon or what to do now. Thank you