New battery keeps turning on and off

Leeanne_72

Commendable
Sep 9, 2016
Have Samsung Galaxy sm t210. Have put in new battery and have on to charge but it appears to be turning itself on and off all the time. Any help please.

When you replaced the battery did you make sure that all the contacts were clean and nothing was bent, etc.? I ask because this can cause it to start and stop. And did you replace it with an OEM battery or an after market one? If it is after market, it is completely possible that it won't work correctly with your device. If that is the case, I would get my money back and return it.

Also you may want to check the same thing with the charger port. Try a different charger and see if it works.

Lastly, make sure you are trying to charge it with the tablet off, not on.

Leeanne_72

Commendable
Sep 9, 2016

Leeanne_72

Commendable
Sep 9, 2016
Yeah all contacts clean etc. after market battery but the original battery does exactly the same thing as the new one.

As to charging with the tablet turned off, it won't let me do anything. The battery appears on screen the the Samsung Galaxy Tab3 comes on screen, blanks out and starts again.

Then the problem may not be related to the battery. Not directly. It could be an issue with the charging circuit (which is on the motherboard) or with the charger cord or its port.

Does the device run fine on charger alone?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pointlesszebra Android Tablets 0
R Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
I Android Tablets 3
C Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 3
A Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 2
D Android Tablets 4
D Android Tablets 2
Similar threads
Question Samsung Tab E keep turn on automatically
Question Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 only turns on & remains on with charger attached. Fully charged battery with correct status capable 16 hours "FastBoot" mode operation
I have a rca 10 Viking pro 2 in1 tablet. I replaced with a brand new battery. It still won't turn on. Nothing but blue charge
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 Turns its self on and off and doesn't respond to reset and has no way to remove the battery
How do I remove a Nextbook ares 8 battery? It's stuck on the Nextbook screen during the very first time turning it on.
Solved! My rca tablet shows a battery sign with lightning bolt but won't turn on
Non-removable battery device not charging or turn on
My Samsung Galaxy tab a 8 inch is not turning on unless I plug in the charger. I got a new battery for it but then I dropped m
Solved! How to fix my Samsung Galaxy GT-N8000 100% battery but turns off once I remove from charger
I bought this RC tablet from a friend of mine and the battery was low so I can in turn it on at the time but when I got home a
My Nextbook keep turning itself off with a full battery.
Why my tablet won't turn on just leave it battery low because were having family vacation for just 2 weeks and then when I c
My tablet was on this morning it had 24 percent on the battery I plugged it in and it turned off now I can't turn it back on I
Battery wont turn on
My tablet is acting weird and loses battery fast but this time it was on 67% and turned off saying it was dead
Solved! Tablet won't turn on and can't remove battery
Acer tablet wont turn on, could it be the battery?
samsung s 10.5 tablet with in a minute of turning it on it heats up and the batterie dies in a 2 hours at most. cant change ba
I've had my tablet charging for over an hour now and it won't turn on. It doesn't even show the battery charging loading scree
battery runs down with tablet turned off

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS