New 'Fallout' trailer looks incredible — and like everything 'Halo' isn’t

Mar 8, 2024
Speaking as a life long SF fan and someone who only played the first halo years ago, I can state that the halo series is anything but bad.. great story, great characters, great acting, good budget, the fans of the game are too blinded to see how good it is because it's not 'true to the game' apparently, but saying that it's in any way bad is just not true. I personally know several other people who are not halo game fans who agree with me, and it got given a second season so I'm guessing there's quite a few others.

Reactions: Buckizard
Apr 6, 2024
I agree with pixel above! Please follow your own advice - " I honestly feel like the only reason I still watch it is so that I know exactly what to criticize. Maybe I should stop doing that". Please stop! You talk about Spartan helmets like Mandalorians helmets. When did people stop enjoying good sci-fi for the sake of fan-boyishness?

Loved Halo, Mandalorian. I will agree with you on Fallout, it does look like a badass sci-fi show, whether it follows the game or books you've read, or not. I kinda hope you rage over it for some reason so I can enjoy it and you don't.

The latest "Fallout" TV show trailer has got me seriously hyped about the show — and it's arriving sooner than we thought.

New 'Fallout' trailer looks incredible — and like everything 'Halo' isn’t : Read more
Shoulda replied so it might ping you