New iPad Game Pits Humans Against Their Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Captivus

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2011
I thought the cat would play a single game and then you do the same thing and see whos faster...
But both at the same time...mmm...the cat is gonna be scared and walk away.
At least thats my opinion...

de5_Roy

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
cat's playing is cute but... what are the odds that the cat won't 'go for' the opponent's fingers/hands/face/you-know-what instead of the stuff on the screen?
always use protection while playing with your pussy!

G

Well cats are smarter than the typical iPad owner so I know who I'm betting on!

pharoahhalfdead

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2010
I'm just waiting for PETA to issue some crap argument how "This is immoral and degrading to cat self esteem. It's maligning and victimizing cats all around the world."

In my world PETA stands for People Eating Tasty Animals. "Now, where did I put those pork chops?"

wiyosaya

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
[citation][nom]Lord Captivus[/nom]I thought the cat would play a single game and then you do the same thing and see whos faster...But both at the same time...mmm...the cat is gonna be scared and walk away.At least thats my opinion...[/citation]
Assuming you could even get the cat interested in this. The cat in the video looks like it is extremely conditioned - assuming the video is not fake, of course.

I wonder how long before the cat loses interest. My cats only stay interested in a toy for a very short while. Usually the best are cheap or free. Like a feather tied to a string.

[citation][nom]pharoahhalfdead[/nom]I'm just waiting for PETA to issue some crap argument how "This is immoral and degrading to cat self esteem. It's maligning and victimizing cats all around the world."In my world PETA stands for People Eating Tasty Animals. "Now, where did I put those pork chops?"[/citation]

Given that they are a bunch of hypocrites that kill a vastly higher percentage of animals than even city pounds I could care less about what they think. Then some cruel members even try to feed cats and dogs vegetarian diets. They often don't cite source and just claim a person or some article stated something to support one of their cacamamy claims.

11796pcs

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
I know I'm going to get voted down, but I don't care. Here it goes: this is stupid. And frankly, household animals are one of the most annoying chores ever.

G

Cant wait to see the threads start popping up on MacRumors 'HELP! MY CAT SCRATCHED MY BRAND NEW...UM,.....NEW IPAD!! OMGOMGOMG!'

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
[citation][nom]velocityg4[/nom]I wonder how long before the cat loses interest. My cats only stay interested in a toy for a very short while. Usually the best are cheap or free. Like a feather tied to a string.Given that they are a bunch of hypocrites that kill a vastly higher percentage of animals than even city pounds I could care less about what they think. Then some cruel members even try to feed cats and dogs vegetarian diets. They often don't cite source and just claim a person or some article stated something to support one of their cacamamy claims.[/citation]
Well, you can tell dogs and cats are vegetarians but the large flat teeth they have for grinding up plant matter.. See:

http://www.itsshocking.com/2011/03/dog-teeth.html

http://www.carlsbadanimalhospital.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/cat-teeth3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.