Solved! New laptop battery wont work and charge

Dec 1, 2018
My new laptop battery isnt charging,. I plug it in my computer and let it charge for 1 night with the laptop off, when i remove the charger and try to turn it on, nothing happened,. No charge,. I tried removing the battery and turnef on my laptop, tried un installing the battery drivers,. I charge the battery again while laptop is off but same result. What is the problem maybe?? Tnx to those who will answer.

Solution
Well, it could be a few things.

1. It could be the charging circuit.
2. The charger could be not working correctly and need replacing (less likely since it won't charge even when off).
3. The new battery you got is not a good battery. If aftermarket it may just not be a good battery. They tend to be hit or miss. And with some laptops, the device can be set up to not work with any battery that isn't OEM. So if you bought an aftermarket one, I would see about returning it and get an OEM one.
Well, it could be a few things.

1. It could be the charging circuit.
2. The charger could be not working correctly and need replacing (less likely since it won't charge even when off).
3. The new battery you got is not a good battery. If aftermarket it may just not be a good battery. They tend to be hit or miss. And with some laptops, the device can be set up to not work with any battery that isn't OEM. So if you bought an aftermarket one, I would see about returning it and get an OEM one.

Solution