new laptop recomendation

addinpanas

Commendable
Nov 26, 2016
1. What is your budget? $500

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? descent for basic design and editing

3. What screen resolution do you want? i don't really understand this but basically descent for designing and editing

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? portable but could be a desktop replacement

5. How much battery life do you need? average

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? dota 2 any setting is fine but it would be nice if able for medium setting

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) adobe illustrator and photoshop cs 6

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 500 gb is fine cos i probably buy a portable one

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their link.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? the longer the better

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? dvd is fine.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. asus, dell, lenovo

13. What country do you live in? indonesia

Solution
alright so I'm just gonna throw in what I would buy, you said 500, want something light weight and mostly for editing over gaming. I have plenty of other recommendations but honestly I want to tell you to get the Lenovo yoga book. its lighter than the surfaces and such, there's a windows and android version. really slim has a special halo keyboard. with this keyboard when its activated its just like a laptop, deactivated it comes with a special pen that you can draw and write on the board and it shows up on screen. specs are low but honestly if you've seen Wacom and such and like to draw and edit and want something portable for that price. I would say look into it. 500 for android version and 550 for windows version. comes in...

majinlegacy

Estimable
Mar 17, 2015
alright so I'm just gonna throw in what I would buy, you said 500, want something light weight and mostly for editing over gaming. I have plenty of other recommendations but honestly I want to tell you to get the Lenovo yoga book. its lighter than the surfaces and such, there's a windows and android version. really slim has a special halo keyboard. with this keyboard when its activated its just like a laptop, deactivated it comes with a special pen that you can draw and write on the board and it shows up on screen. specs are low but honestly if you've seen Wacom and such and like to draw and edit and want something portable for that price. I would say look into it. 500 for android version and 550 for windows version. comes in gunmetal grey and gold and grey. I have a alienware and such but also have the Lenovo because the feature that got me is that you can put paper on the keyboard of it, and when you draw or write on the paper it also duplicates it digitally, and when you close it; it looks like a neat little notebook.

Solution