Question New Samsung tv and old philips dvd player connection problem.

Oct 11, 2021
I have purchase new samsung tv, and I have old philips dvd player. Tv does not have 3.5mm audio out port and dvd player not having bluetooth but have aux in(red and white.pin) and 3.5mm jack and usb port. I have bought bluetooth adapter to connect it to 3.5mm jack of dvd player. Both tv and dvd player is now connected via Bluetooth but sound is coming very low. How I can resolve this problem?

Did you check the volume on both TV and the home theater system? Sounds like you don't just have a DVD player but a full system with an amp and speakers. There may also be a volume control on the buetooth converter you bought. The jack you are using that is 3.5mm is an INPUT correct, not a headphone output or something? You should connect the bluetooth adapter to the AUX in ports of the Philips system you are using.

BEAUFORD_SAVAGE

Respectable
Sep 6, 2020
"I have purchase new samsung tv, and I have old philips dvd player. Tv does not have 3.5mm audio out port "

What would you do if the TV did have an 3.5 audio out?
You can't connect a output to a output anyway.
If you are trying to play DVD's, just connect the DVD out, to the spare RCA inputs on the TV.