New Spyware, Malware & Adware

Venomfrosty

Prominent
Feb 27, 2017
I don't need to get in to too much detail regarding what happened to me as I guess the title is self explanatory. (clicking yes to all those installation checkboxes because "whats the worst that can happen, I have Malwarebytes")

Torrented software like the poor bloke I am and for the first time in about 7 years I got infected with something my Virus Protection & Malwarebytes can't get rid of.

It's called Zillion & epochal.

Has anyone been infected by this like an idiot? I've blocked all their connections with Glasswire but every time I restart my pc or after around 5 hours 6 instances of Zillion.exe is running again.

Malwarebytes & Trend Micro Maximum security can't seem to get rid of it & neither can I.

Any nudge In a general direction would really help ^^

Reinstalling windows is not an option until next month because i'm on limited bandwidth.

Any Guru that's willing to help will be blessed by his noodly appendage.

Solution

Evvvvv

Commendable
Feb 6, 2017

Treat it like other trash. Kill it with Rkill, use malwarebytes and use adwcleaner to get the [watch your language] out of there.

Solution

Venomfrosty

Prominent
Feb 27, 2017

Hi, yes i have a legit copy of windows 10. i have gotten the situation under control. Thanks for your time ^^

Venomfrosty

Prominent
Feb 27, 2017

I used all of that software for 2 days & the problem hasn't sprung up again. Thanks for suggesting Rkill ^^ i cant tell for sure which one did it because they all gave different threats.