New 'Titanfall' Launch Trailer Mechs It Happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murissokah

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2007
Everything looks awesome, and then I see EA+Microsoft. I hope I'm wrong, but for PC games that is one grim combination.Please prove me wrong and save us the usual crap (DLC, always online, everything is additional content). I'd include Origin here, but that would be way too much wishful thinking.

Ludamister

Estimable
Feb 19, 2014
Always Online? The game is ONLY online multiplayer. The story and campaign has you running through it online regardless. Origin is another time and place discussion but I can agree with you on that but soley on the principle that I simply prefer all my games on one platform.

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
Same for me i was looking at the animation, thinking it looks really good, until i saw the EA logo. Didn't bother continuing watching the video.

fyend

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
EA is spending a fortune hyping this game up. The commercials are everywhere. Having played the beta I'll say it was fun but very shallow. I can see growing bored with it quickly.

jdwii

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
I just don't get the hype i downloaded the game and the graphics look like crap and hardly "next gen" but then again i thought even BF4 looked like 3 when played on my PC. I played the game and really it reminds me of COD with robots people get mad when i say it but i must be missing something. Not to mention i like to see some kind of single player campaign with a good story line even COD can kind of do that. but i guess sometimes I’m not supposed to get things i still see no reason to buy an Xbox 1 over a PS4 when its less powerful and historically Sony had better (higher rated) and more exclusives and all the multiplatform games will perform better on the PS4 because of its power increase which is actually quite a big difference having 50% more shaders and 2.5 times the memory bandwidth.

crossbowtechmag

Estimable
Mar 6, 2014
Looks to be a great game. The graphics looks cool, the trailer is fascinating too. Waiting for it to get released.http://www.crossbowtech.com

v1zzle

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2009
I got to try the BETA of this game. And I must say, it was very stable. Mind you, I did not spend a lot of time on it....Feedback: Felt too much like Call Of Duty, not saying it's a BAD thing, for those who enjoy the franchise would actually like this game. It's like futuristic COD. Same concept; thrown into server rotation, infantry based fighting, tight maps, etc...From what I've seen, it's a 5vs5 play plus add bots with 3 game modes. This might change, who knows.Will the game be a hit or miss? can't say, and that's what scares me, coming form a PC perspective. I wouldn't be ready to dish out 60$ for a game that might be deserted in a years time - or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.