Newegg.... >: (

rambo117

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
ok, so, last monday night, i ordered a Zune HD 16gb due to the special savings on cyber monday... Anyways, the shipping i selected was 3 days garunteed. Everytime ive ordered from newegg, ive used three days garenteed, and it truely was 3 days.
Well, I got no word at all other than my order being processed till thursday morning they finally shipped the dang thing. my tracking number tells me that it will reach me on the 7th, which isnt that bad, but I mean come on, isnt it policy to ship next business day?

sorry for the long rant but am a little frustrated with this delay.

Solution
Considering it's the holidays and this is likely one of the busiest weeks of the year for ordering and shipping (everyone trying to get stuff in before X-mas), a few extra days is quite understandable.

Policy can only dictate so much when the work order load exceeds yours and the courier's capacity.

TheViper

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2006
Considering it's the holidays and this is likely one of the busiest weeks of the year for ordering and shipping (everyone trying to get stuff in before X-mas), a few extra days is quite understandable.

Policy can only dictate so much when the work order load exceeds yours and the courier's capacity.

Solution

rambo117

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
ya i guess your right.. it was Cyber monday after all so im sure they had lots of orders to ship.

oh well, its coming late tomorrow so at least im getting it. thanks for the reply!