Nexbook 8 in digitizer broke....what else can I do with it?

Josh_106

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016
The screen and digitizer are broken on my tablet. I dont have money to replace and would like to try and use it some how. any clever thoughts?

Solution
If you can't access the screen then there is really nothing you can do with it, other than say hook it up to a computer and try and get your personal data off of it.

The only way to make it actually usable again would be to get a new screen. I know you said you didn't have the $ for that, but, alas, that is what you would need to do.

There are many places to get a new one from, sometimes you can even find someone selling an old version of your device cheap and you can just take the screen from that. In that case you can get lucky (sometimes) and get what you need for almost nothing.

In the case of actually purchasing a new one from a company, you can probably find one for $25 or less.
If you can't access the screen then there is really nothing you can do with it, other than say hook it up to a computer and try and get your personal data off of it.

The only way to make it actually usable again would be to get a new screen. I know you said you didn't have the $ for that, but, alas, that is what you would need to do.

There are many places to get a new one from, sometimes you can even find someone selling an old version of your device cheap and you can just take the screen from that. In that case you can get lucky (sometimes) and get what you need for almost nothing.

In the case of actually purchasing a new one from a company, you can probably find one for $25 or less.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS