Next Anonymous Target is Wall Street, But Not Online

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

legacy7955

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
The only thing that will change the elite criminal activity in this country is when people who are armed start fighting back with force. It is going to happen, you see these elite criminals do not care about protests because it doesn't cause them any REAL pain.

I do agree that elements to cause damage will be inserted into the peaceful protest so that the authorities can use physical force to bully everyone including the peaceful REAL protesters.

The criminal elite ALWAYS follow this method, so they can tell the drooling masses watching the "Box Of Lies" that the protesters were all violent criminals so it was necessary for the police to attack them.

Grizely1

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Hahahaha.

First, I thought their next target was facebook?

Second, this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life.

If you truly want FREEDOM, maybe you should do this in front of the White House before Obama gets back from Martha's.

hetneo

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2011
Damn will they ever do something that make a difference. Something like stealing financial data and emails that point a finger at all the people who knew what was going on before 2008 adn who knew what could happen and instead of preventing it they just filled their bank accounts. Why don't they steal evidences of criminal acts by the Wall Street sharks? Because DDoS is the best they can do. Hackers my a55, just bunch of scriptkiddies.

G

Maybe someone can take a lesson from this. The youths are business people of tommorow. Greed has hurt the economy and continues to. Wall street manupuliates artificle prices to make the rich richer and the poor poorer. Pretty patethic if you ask me what society has come to

figgus

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2010
[citation][nom]FTWANON[/nom]Maybe someone can take a lesson from this. The youths are business people of tommorow. Greed has hurt the economy and continues to. Wall street manupuliates artificle prices to make the rich richer and the poor poorer. Pretty patethic if you ask me what society has come to[/citation]

The greed that is hurting the economy is the greed of the people who feel entitled to a free ride.

Also, it's interesting how my posts were marked up when people were reading them at work, and then marked down once the kids got home from school. All you kiddies are in for a rude awakening once YOU start paying the bills for the handout programs.

nicodemus_mm

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2009
I wonder if these guys bothered to think about where their tents and portable kitchens are coming from. Unless they make everything themselves they're just giving more power to "the man." Morons....

Dannypwnsall

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2010
Soo, does anybody know a good company that makes police riot gear? I would like to invest a few g's into one. If this actually happens I'll make a fortune.

STravis

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
@figgus

You sound like another one of these folks who likes to blame the government for everything. The gov't may not be perfect but I trust it - an entity who is not in place to make profits at any cost - more than I trust private companies. Unlike private enterprise, gov't won't sell your private info to anyone with a few bucks. And yes the affordable housing act may have been a bad idea but nowhere near as bad as the derivatives that these bankers came up with.

Government is for the people, by the people. Corporations are for the shareholders (employees don't even figure into the equation).

leafman420

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2009
Good Job! at least they are doing something. Not like the 80% of Americans just waiting for the government to fix are problems. We are a country that build our self. Lets fix our self now. WE DO HAVE THE POWER. He-Man lol couldn't help myself :)
leafman420

leafman420

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2009
[citation][nom]upgrade_1977[/nom]Yeah, that has to be good for the economy. Starting to think anonymous is workin for the taliban.[/citation]
your funny and dont really know whats is going on.

The_Trutherizer

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2008
As long as there is somebody who wants more money than he/she has got coming there will always be corruption. You people should rather be using your brains to uplift humanity than 'waging war'. Do you honestly think what you are doing is positive? Anyway.. It is not the intent behind an action that matters, but the consequences.

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
The current economic debacle was caused by the government mandating home loans to people that could never afford to pay the loan back, and the uptick in food stamp usage is because we're systematically attacking employers in this country.

I agree that the government passed laws encouraging banks to loan money to less credit worthy people so they could buy homes. However what is important to mention is that banks in their attempt to issue more loans and maximize profits increasingly overlooked the creditworthiness of applicants entirely or lied to them about variable mortgage rates and about their ability to pay back their loans. After issuing these loans banks would repackage them and insure them using credit default swaps and sell them as triple A rated debt to other banks including European banks and other banks around the world, while at the same time betting on the future failure of their repackaged debt.

So yes the government was encouraging banks to loan to poor people. But the banks forwent their responsibility and encouraged anyone who wanted a loan to get one, in order to maximize profits..

It would be nice if you elaborated on your claim about the government systematically attacking employers of this country and that leading to a rise of food stamps usage. How is the government systematically attacking employers in this country? Many employers are outsourcing.

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
Actually, I forgot to mention a few things. Greenspan by keeping interest rates artificially low is singularly accountable for leading to the US housing bubble. There were other things in the air as well, like the myth claiming that the price of real estate could never go down, something that fueled the belief that lending to to poor people was safe since the collateral, their homes, would always keep appreciating and in the event they could not pay back their loans their homes would fetch more dollars for the banks.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
Can't you guys just arrest the whole lot and deport them to australia like you used to ? I'm sure they can be good food for the wildlife, and they've got freedom ... to chose what animal will eat em.

G

We need to hold power accountable at all time, As an Anarchist I believe that all Authority is unjustified by natural assumption, and that it is the responsibility of institutions whom wield power to justify themselves, and if the cant then they should be dismantled. Wall street is another example of unjustified authority and I think it is obvious that the capitalist system which Wall Street represents has failed to justify its authority therefore it must be dismantled. Power in essence in achieved by denying one person's rights in favour of increasing another person's rights. Take the Strauss Kahn or Pal Ceglia case. In the Strauss Kahn case as soon as there was a flaw in the evidence presented by the non-powerful victim , the judge through the case out in favour of a man of power, Take a look at the Paul Ceglia case ! A man with legitimate claims backed up by solid evidence, But because he is taking on a power machine like Facebook he has being personally discredited by the media and power which has resulted in his evidence being discredited in the public eye, even thou he has more evidence to back his claims than Facebook does. It is time to dismantle the institutions of injustice and put the power into the hands of the working people !

G

We need to hold power accountable at all time, As an Anarchist I believe that all Authority is unjustified by natural assumption, and that it is the responsibility of institutions whom wield power to justify themselves, and if the cant then they should be dismantled. Wall street is another example of unjustified authority and I think it is obvious that the capitalist system which Wall Street represents has failed to justify its authority therefore it must be dismantled. Power in essence in achieved by denying one person's rights in favour of increasing another person's rights. Take the Strauss Kahn or Pal Ceglia case. In the Strauss Kahn case as soon as there was a flaw in the evidence presented by the non-powerful victim , the judge through the case out in favour of a man of power, Take a look at the Paul Ceglia case ! A man with legitimate claims backed up by solid evidence, But because he is taking on a power machine like Facebook he has being personally discredited by the media and power which has resulted in his evidence being discredited in the public eye, even thou he has more evidence to back his claims than Facebook does. It is time to dismantle the institutions of injustice and put the power into the hands of the working people ! It is amazing how the criminal bankers and corrupt politicians who plunged the world into ruin d, do not have to face justice, whilst the homeless man drinking beer in public is arrested and charged ! double standards only applies when both people are poor and un-powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.