Next GTX 1050 (Ti) Laptop?

ApolloBeached

Prominent
Feb 7, 2017
So its been a while since the gtx 1050 and gtx 1050 ti launched. And we've seen it on some budget gaming laptops aswell as more expensive ones.

But my question is, will there be more gaming laptops on the way w/ the new gpu? And what laptop do you think will get that upgrade? It doesnt need that much of cooling so it feels like the newer more slim ultrabook etc. will get the newer 1050 gpus.

I've been searching for upcoming slim laptops with a potential gpu upgrade but i have not succeded in finding something yet. So if u have an idea ord two, plz write:))

I am interested in a laptop w/ the new gtx 1050, but i am also waiting on the slimmer laptops to get those gpus.

Solution
It was announced in CES this year that more manufacturers of laptop are considering introducing the GTX1050 variants into the notebook form factor. Dell did showcase one such model as did EVGA.

Mid of this year is when you will come across news and subsequent availability for laptops with GTX1050's in them.

Lutfij

Splendid
It was announced in CES this year that more manufacturers of laptop are considering introducing the GTX1050 variants into the notebook form factor. Dell did showcase one such model as did EVGA.

Mid of this year is when you will come across news and subsequent availability for laptops with GTX1050's in them.

Solution