Question Nextbook tablet problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2020
I have a problem with my Next book 8 Windows10 tablet. When I booted up somehow it went to a set up page with various options (continue, use a device, use another operating system, troubleshoot and turn off your PC) I have gone through the options which give me other options like reset this PC, advanced options, system restore, start up repair and so on. I have followed the instructions but nothing will take me back to Windows 10. Would be grateful for any suggestions

Take the device offline completely. If they can't "see" you, they can't dictate. You're probably running a traditional User Account and they want you to have a Microsoft Account so they can capture all your personal data and sell it.

If you're being threatened that if you continue, your account will be deleted and you will have to have another type of account - see above!

Taking it offline is the only way out.

Jan 31, 2020
Take the device offline completely. If they can't "see" you, they can't dictate. You're probably running a traditional User Account and they want you to have a Microsoft Account so they can capture all your personal data and sell it.

If you're being threatened that if you continue, your account will be deleted and you will have to have another type of account - see above!

Taking it offline is the only way out.
Thank you for your reply. Not a computer wizard so not sure what you are telling me. I guess you mean turn off my internet connection but what we that let me do. As i said i have tried all the options available to reset the tablet but nothing works, I can,t get back to Windows 10.

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. I assumed Microsoft was blocking you out of Windows 10 unless you create a Microsoft account. The message you saw is similar to the one they put up in that circumstance but your situation seems to be a different one.

Status
Not open for further replies.