Nexus 4 Wifi Initiation. Help!

daniyal120

Estimable
Sep 13, 2014
So i rooted my nexus 4 and accidently deleted the google keyboard, after that i reinstalled it through a APK file. And Now i decided to sell it, so i factory reset it. And now when it starts it asks to connect to wifi. As i dont have the keyboard appearing, i cannot proceed further. If i try to skip the wifi initiation, it will ask me to wait and then display Connecting and a white window. So I am Stuck and i cannot get to the home screen

My Nexus 4 Was rooted before the factory Reset And Bootloader is Unlocked
there were no back ups.

I figured out that the keyboard got deleted by the factory reset.
Is my device useless now? Can Anything be done to restory the keyboard through my PC?
HELP!

Solution
NEXT time when you delete system app and you found another APK. PUT it inside /system/app folder of your device else factory reset will wipe it because it is considered as user app. Now you need to flash System image of your device and fastboot. And a command "fastboot flash system system.img". Setting up fastboot and booting your device into fastboot mode have an procedure. Go to this link:
http://androidforums.com/threads/guide-how-to-flash-a-nexus-factory-image-manually.706533/

Dont flash, wipe, earse anything else. Follow till step 5 and use command "fastboot flash system system.img". Do anything else, you might get in trouble.

shahbaz200

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
NEXT time when you delete system app and you found another APK. PUT it inside /system/app folder of your device else factory reset will wipe it because it is considered as user app. Now you need to flash System image of your device and fastboot. And a command "fastboot flash system system.img". Setting up fastboot and booting your device into fastboot mode have an procedure. Go to this link:
http://androidforums.com/threads/guide-how-to-flash-a-nexus-factory-image-manually.706533/

Dont flash, wipe, earse anything else. Follow till step 5 and use command "fastboot flash system system.img". Do anything else, you might get in trouble.

Solution