Nintendo Confirms Wii U is Coming Holiday 2012 Amid Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

[citation][nom]jlats26[/nom]that new controller looks kind of wiitarded[/citation]

"Ack! I don't know what to look at!" :: Eyes move up and down rapidly :: "Aaah me so tired!"

Will I have to account for the glare on my television as well as the glare on the controller? Could angling just right to compensate for glare on one screen cause more glare on the other? What if I don't hold it right? Do I need to invest in better curtains or blinds?

Netherscourge

Distinguished
May 26, 2009
Nintendo needs to ramp-up their graphics department.

Kiddie looking games are soooo 1990's...

All those 90's kids grew up and are playign Xbox/Playstation now.

And how many times do we need a game with Mario and Luigi jumping on turtle shells?

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
I don't think ANYONE is anxiously awaiting this. The only people excited are Nintendo and a few reporters perhaps motivated by Nintendo, if you catch my drift.

G

"All those 90's kids grew up and are playign Xbox/Playstation now." - Um, I grew up in the 90s playing Nintendo and I have never owned an Xbox or PS in my life. I play only PC games.

stevo777

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2008
In my view, there's just too many competing hardware platforms these days for Nintendo to hold a strong hardware market position. I don't see them making the right moves and I think they'll follow Sega's course in the next 5 years or so.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I can't believe they're still selling 10 million Wiis / year. Who is buying these? I know a bunch of people that own them but I don't think any of them have played them 6+ months let alone bought any new games.

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
[citation][nom]Netherscourge[/nom]All those 90's kids grew up and are playign Xbox/Playstation now.[/citation]
No no...post 1995 kids are... ;-)

dormantreign

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2010
I can't wait for this system. So "wareze" me i would have to say i'm anxiously awaiting it. And i can jump on turtle shells my whole life "Netherscourge".

I've been waiting for this new system since i herd about it. I'm sick of sony, i'm sick of microsoft. I just want to go back to the days of Nintendo. I will be buying on Day one and i don't care if it flops. Ill be getting my mario fix in HD soon after and Zelda too.

Here's to the WiiU. Good luck Nintendo, i hope you don't flop. :)

Branden

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
by saying "in time for holiday 2012 season" all they did was knock down their previous hint of "by Dec 31" by a mere 8 days to "by Dec 23", which i would have assumed to be the case anyways.

G

I was thinking about buying a wii for me and my kids. Should I wait for this ish? Is it worth the wait?

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]Netherscourge[/nom]Nintendo needs to ramp-up their graphics department.Kiddie looking games are soooo 1990's...All those 90's kids grew up and are playign Xbox/Playstation now.And how many times do we need a game with Mario and Luigi jumping on turtle shells?[/citation]
At least another 478 titles, just to be sure, with plenty of cross-over like "Donkey Kong Zelda Kart vs Sonic & Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.