Nintendo DSi XL Priced, Dated for North America

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTrockin

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2010
Why would we want larger in portable gaming? DSi hasn't been out a long time either. What a way to screw over those buyers by releasing a new model already.

pwnzerage

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
I'm afraid to buy this because Nintendo will probably just release another "better" version of this one. I want my old DS back. Nintendo = Apple?

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Screw the DSi XL, screw the DSi.
if I ever buy a DS, I'll buy the lite.
Why? It's cheap.

The game library has only like 2-3 things that I'd even buy...

jamesedgeuk2000

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
Im very happy with this, I preferred my gameboy to the gameboy lite, my GBA to the SP and my DS to the Lite, now I can replace my ageing DS with something that doesn't feel minuscule in my clumsy non Japanese hands :p

krzyinuyasha

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2010
I'm glad to see this released in the US especially after reading about it during the japan release. I've had a DS Lite since it's release and while i love it, I find the small screens cause my eyes to tire out way to quickly. So this will be good for me and other who have issues with the smaller screens like i do.

warmon6

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
[citation][nom]JTrockin[/nom]Why would we want larger in portable gaming? DSi hasn't been out a long time either. What a way to screw over those buyers by releasing a new model already.[/citation]

the DSi XL is meant for people with larger hands that dont fit with the current DSi very well. The main reason why i went for the original DS than the lite back in 2007.

[citation][nom]pwnzerage[/nom]I'm afraid to buy this because Nintendo will probably just release another "better" version of this one. I want my old DS back. Nintendo = Apple?[/citation]

Then you really not wanting the world to move.....

Thats like saying, you're not going to buy an 45nm quad core cpu because 32nm quad core cpus are going to be coming sooner or later. Guess what? the world loves to refine thing. make the next thing a little better than the last.

You should always expect there something that will better coming around the corner. As most of us say on the forums on computer hardware, "dont wait for something better. get what you need/want now, there will always be something better than whats currently out now."

G

The DSi alone was crap, so now they're making it even worse by making it bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.