Nintendo Hosting 3DS Event in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
for those that don't know, nintendo doesn't go to CES cause they were royally humiliated 14 years ago

i forget how... but i think it had to do with sega

ikefu

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
Not sure I'm really "excited" about the 3DS but I must admit I'm more then a little intrigued.

Don't think I will really be able to tell whether I love it or hate it until I have one in my hands and see for myself. Not sure any review will be able to do it justice.

TheViper

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2006
[citation][nom]ikefu[/nom]Not sure I'm really "excited" about the 3DS but I must admit I'm more then a little intrigued.Don't think I will really be able to tell whether I love it or hate it until I have one in my hands and see for myself. Not sure any review will be able to do it justice.[/citation]
They stopped going to CES because this new show called E3 came about. Had nothing to do with Sega.

fracture

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
[citation][nom]TheViper[/nom]They stopped going to CES because this new show called E3 came about. Had nothing to do with Sega.[/citation]

Hehe, you quoted the wrong person. Anyways, I need to start saving up for it.

Diverse

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2008
CAN'T WAIT, from what I've heard, we'll finally get some decent hardware on a nintendo gaming system for once...(though I still love all their products, except the Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.