Nintendo Revealing These 3DS Games in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

restatement3dofted

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2010
[citation][nom]wiinippongamer[/nom]Nintendo should disappear already[/citation]

Why? Because they're so wildly unsuccessful? Because their products don't appeal to anyone?

Oh, wait - Nintendo is wildly successful, and does create innovative products that appeal to a massive number of people. You, on the other hand, have done... what?

jasonpwns

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010
[citation][nom]zbee89[/nom]More of the same ! but still OK because is nintendo[/citation]

Same can be said for Activison and Treyarch right? Or Bungie for halo.

G

Interesting piece of tech but I cannot see myself spending $300 for a handheld gaming device. 3D is nice but not nice enough to have to carry around another device beyond my droid.

adamboy64

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010
Their lineup is pretty impressive. I have to say though, out of all of those - my most ancipatied is the port of 'Tales of the Abyss', I hope it has an english release.

[citation][nom]LordConrad[/nom]3D does not make a garbage system any better, it just gives you garbage in 3D.[/citation]

I envy you. Having built a time machine and travelled into the future to see how the 3DS turned out like.

shakari

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2010
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, if its anything like the original it will sell the DS 3D like hot cakes.

I used to be quite interested in the whole hand held and console thing, before I really got into pc's etc. But if they make OoT decently i'd def buy a DS3D just for that one game.

Good job nintendo!

fayzaan

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
[citation][nom]andfdfdf[/nom]I know this may sound sad.. but no pokemans, no dice D:[/citation]

WHERE ARE MAH POKEMANS!!!! I want 3D pokeball throwing!

fayzaan

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
[citation][nom]andfdfdf[/nom]I know this may sound sad.. but no pokemans, no dice D:[/citation]

WHERE ARE MAH POKEMANS!!!! I want 3D pokeball throwing!

Status
Not open for further replies.