Nintendo to Announce 3DS Release in September

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikefu

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
I'm really really curious to finally see the 3D screen and see what all the review sites have been raving about since E3.

G

Isn't it September 29? Just wondering because that's what it said on G4 today and on several other sites. :)

G

Whether it's released soon or not it doesn't matter to me. I won't buy it until it's been out for at least one year. Nintendo is notorious for releasing improved versions or better colors during that time. It also allows decent games to build up. I remember how pissed off I was when they announced the DS Lite so soon after the original was released.

welshmousepk

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
[citation][nom]gnookergi[/nom]Whether it's released soon or not it doesn't matter to me. I won't buy it until it's been out for at least one year. Nintendo is notorious for releasing improved versions or better colors during that time. It also allows decent games to build up. I remember how pissed off I was when they announced the DS Lite so soon after the original was released.[/citation]

I'll buy it when its released, and if a better version comes out ill just buy that.

I'm really looking forward to this, it looks like ninty are at least putting some focus back onto the core gamer. MGS on a handheld? count me in...

G

This will be so ultimate. Its going to havee the Ocarina of time on there. When has a Ds been so cool!?! I will love this. VEry much looking forward to this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.