Nintendo Wii Consoles Used to Treat Serial Killers

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcxt21

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2008
You cannot treat the criminally insane. Treatment implies a re-integration with society, which none of these men can ever hope for in there wildest dreams. As such the only thing these mad men should be enjoying is a padded room for the rest of there lives not the latest video games. It down right disgraceful, serial killers are not allowed to have fun. They should be living in a 3 foot wide cell not playing Wii bowling.

Montezuma

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2008
If this were 20 years ago and they were given a NES to play with, then I would understand the misunderstanding. The thing is, I can see why they are using the Wii. Gaming systems are becoming much more than simple entertainment devices. They are become the center of a household and hold the capability to do more

My Xbox 360 allows me to play games and play movies. It has allowed me to sync my computers to my LED television and other devices. My girlfriend uses our Wii to work out and track her progress. She has lost 15 pounds(went from small to smaller) and went from renting movies from a brick and mortar to renting online(and will probably gain her weight back).

The fact is that, as time goes on, devices that offer entertainment will also be capable of offering vastly more to private citizen and public corporations. If these criminal pieces of scum were just playing games, then I would extremely angry. I do believe that the convicts that use these systems should have to pay for it, through labor to the public...free of charge. Being a criminal should be shown to net you nothing. Hard work and commitment to be productive should have rewards, though I doubt these people do nothing but rightly rot in their jail cell.

ethanolson

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2009
They're serial killers. Why are they even alive? Britain is full of pansies!

I hope they invest in gas chambers and let them play and get the gas. It'll be a great way to go. Nothing cruel about playing Wii Sports when you die.

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
[citation][nom]thedreadfather[/nom]Next story: Convicted Criminals Get Facebook Access[/citation]They do have Facebook access... Did FB start searching criminal databases for your "name" recently?

I wont believe this treatment is working until I see a game released "Games for the Criminally Insane!"

dogofwars

Distinguished
May 6, 2009
Could be useful to study them. When you play on video game sometime you get in your bubble and you are not distracted by the outside world. Maybe that could be revealing a side we did not know about them.

pythy

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
Why am I working my ass off to pay for a mortgage and to put food on the table when these serial killers get free accommodation, free food and now games to play??!!

AMW1011

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009
[citation][nom]mystoccowgod[/nom]America pays serial killers well..wait I meant soldiers, the country even takes pride in them[/citation]

SERIAL KILLERS!?

You MUST have meant heroes.

Whether or not you agree with the wars, I for one strongly appose them, you better fucking think again before thinking of those brave men and women as anything less than heroes. They are over there risking their lives in an unjust war that we, the U.S. and other corrupt world leaders, caused out of some mad men's greed. Thanks to those mad assholes we need them to keep us, the U.S., and the world at large, yes even your worthless carcass, safe from equally mad men with nothing but hate for the practice of any and all human rights.

Do you like to speak your mind? Do you like to do whatever your heart desires? Do you like to hang out with whomever you wish? Do you like to date anyone you want, assuming anyone would want you? Do you enjoy breathing?

If you answer any of those questions with a "yes" then shut the fuck up because those "serial killers" are fighting for your right to do so, even if you aren't American.

anonymousdude

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2009
[citation][nom]mystoccowgod[/nom]America pays serial killers well..wait I meant soldiers, the country even takes pride in them[/citation]

Those "serial killers" are the reason why America is a country and still free. Even if you don't agree with war, which I don't but I know it is inevitable, those "serial killers" are protecting you and this country. They volunteered their lives for you and the least you could do is show a little gratitude.

griffed88

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2008
[citation][nom]anonymousdude[/nom]Those "serial killers" are the reason why America is a country and still free. Even if you don't agree with war, which I don't but I know it is inevitable, those "serial killers" are protecting you and this country. They volunteered their lives for you and the least you could do is show a little gratitude.[/citation]

and how exactly are they "protecting" us? I'm pretty sure we don't need to occupy a vast majority of countries in the world to be "protected." Thats just imperialism. I agree that men and women in the military are not serial killers, but some definitely wanna use their guns(my brother, and one of best friends, among them). I think we should cut a majority of our military funding and use it to end world hunger as it would cost less than what our current war has cost us. I think that would be a better defense as well as the rest of the world might hate us less.

As far as killers getting to play Wii, thats fine with me. Their lives prolly sucked long before they did what they did to end up in prison. I guess I'm more of a mercy guy tho.

gilbertfh

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2009
Serial Killers and murderers should be treated as such. Keeping the morale up of prisoners is not at the top of my priority list.

Status
Not open for further replies.