Question no audio from laptop speakers

Jan 11, 2021
Out of the blue my laptop speakers stopped working. When i have headphones in i still have audio, but not from the internal speakers. I've tried several things already and nothing has helped. What's also weird is that anything that has to do with sound is very laggy for me. Sound settings takes forever to load and open, and often freezes up when i click on anything. When I try to mute or change the volume it freezes for a bit. When I run the audio troubleshoot it takes incredibly long, but in the end it doesn't say that anythings wrong. Properties also says its working fine but it clearly isn't. Also youtube videos take forever to load even though my internet connection is fine. I've noticed this with online class as well. I don't know if this is a problem that could be fixed from the laptop itself or if it has to be taken apart. I'm just really confused because I saw online that more people have had this problem but their solutions dont help me at all... I have an Acer swift 3 SF 314-42 i think. I hope someone can help me