No audio Windows 10

kakuliukas

Estimable
Jan 10, 2015
Hello,
I'd like to ask if anybody knows how to solve my problem. It all started this morning when I powered on my laptop, I got a blue screen, I don't remember the error code but I think It was the internal power error crash. so I just restarted my pc and everything seemed to be in order except for the red x near the audio icon , so I pressed and it automatically sent me to windows troubleshooting where it tried to fix it but to no avail it just said audio services not responding. when I hover over the audio icon it says "No speakers or headphones are plugged in". I can enter playback and recording devices windows but I can't seem to find the answer there. dx diag says no sound card was found. When trying to install my audio drivers manually it says "setup was unable to detect a supported product on your system" even though the drivers are recommended for my pc by dell support.

PC info:
Machine name: DESKTOP-9PRP5P3
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release_sec.160223-1728)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Alienware
System Model: M14xR2
BIOS: A14
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3720QM CPU @ 2.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8072MB RAM
Page File: 2100MB used, 7890MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: 12

Thing that I tried doing:

• Trying to restart windows audio((then restarting pc)both services are running)
    Reinstalling my drivers(then restarting pc)
    Restarting Windows Audio Endpoint Builder(then restarting pc)
    Used the built in reset windows function to reinstall windows

Here's a pic
Untitled.jpg

http://
(first time posting so I added a link to the picture if it doesn't show up)

Thanks in advance