No Audio Windows 10

The Hero of Orlais

Prominent
Jun 26, 2017
So its happened since I reinstall my Win10, but before I reinstall it, I open my laptop to do some cleaning, and without checking if the audio working afterward, I proceed to reinstalling my Windows, so I have no idea if the speaker somehow got unplugged or something, but its unlikely, since I clean my laptop using only blower, and a tissue to wipe some metal surface.

Now, my speaker ain't working, the audio jack also not working, I don't know if usb audio device works since I don't own any, but what I know is that the audio works on my TV when I connect it through HDMI.

And if I click on windows logo/start -> sound, the only playback I see is Digital Display Audio (AMD High Definition Audio Device, with TV logo on it), and in Device Manager, there's only AMD High Definition Audio Device, and Bluetooth Audio Device. If I hover my cursor to the speaker logo on windows taskbar, it said that there is no speakers or headphones are plugged in, and if I right click on it, the Speaker Setup have "UNKNOWN" in it and the only option is "off", and when I troubleshoot it, it says that the audio peripheral doesn't appears to be plugged in.

any help would be appreciate, thanks.

The Hero of Orlais

Prominent
Jun 26, 2017

Asus X555DG, and I don't think that work, but lemme check again

The Hero of Orlais

Prominent
Jun 26, 2017

the speaker is dead or... ? btw do you know where is the audio device setting on bios ? the BIOS is Aptio

The Hero of Orlais

Prominent
Jun 26, 2017

I can't find it, but it cannot be locked, since I just restart my laptop, and the audio is works now.......for a while, so I download a pirated version of realtek(sorry, its the only realtek thingy I can find, I need to know if it a driver problem), and after installing it, I restart it, and it still not working, but now, its working, but only for a while, the sound is distorted, and then have weird break loud distorted noises (just like a comment on the pirate website says) and blam, not working anymore, but I can change the volume of my laptop now, is that mean its a driver problem ? any idea how to fix it ?

in Sound tabs, now I have Speakers, below Digital Display Audio
in Device Manager, now I have High Definition Audio Device, below AMD High Definition Audio Device, and Bluetooth Audio Device

btw before I do all this, I also troubleshoot it, and it display a pop up and notification that said I need to restart my pc (with"PCI bus" below the notification text).......over and over again I don't know if it actually the cause of this

The Hero of Orlais

Prominent
Jun 26, 2017

I've download and extracted Audio Conexant Windows 10 64bit, and I install it through setup.exe from the main folder