No drivers found on HP's website for my laptop

Pepepatyka

Commendable
Aug 1, 2016
Hello,

my father asked me to reinstall his notebook to win 7 , because he dont like windows 10. The problem is, that when i search for drivers on the HP's website, it founds nothing (my father has an HP Pavilion 15 - n051sh). So i tried to get the drivers from other sources, like driverscollection.com, i have read about the site, but i never trust in side like this. So i have to ask you, do you know a fast and save way to get win 7 drivers for a Pavilion 15, or is driverscollection safe? Thanks for the answer!

Solution
You should always use the drivers from the maker as they may have altered the hardware when they put it in laptop. Having said that, the HP site seems to be having problems as it doesn't even Have win 8.1 or 10 drivers, and site is showing an error saying they are having technical difficulties, so the lack of drivers could be a temporary situation

I would trust that other site as much as I trust driver booster to get things right.. not a lot.

Colif

Distinguished
You should always use the drivers from the maker as they may have altered the hardware when they put it in laptop. Having said that, the HP site seems to be having problems as it doesn't even Have win 8.1 or 10 drivers, and site is showing an error saying they are having technical difficulties, so the lack of drivers could be a temporary situation

I would trust that other site as much as I trust driver booster to get things right.. not a lot.

Solution

BadAsAl

Distinguished
HP was having issues with the driver part of their site earlier today. It is unusual for HP not to have any drivers for one of their products, so you might want to try again later.

So have you reinstalled Windows 7? If so, which drivers are still needed?

robert600

Distinguished
Hi,
I use a hp pavillion g6 laptop with win 7 64 bit - probably quite close to what you use.
I hear what you say about not trusting other driver sites but ....
IO Bit Driver Booster 3 has been very good for me (freeware - trial copy). Installed it a month or so ago and to date it has installed over 30 drivers with no issues whatsoever - all exclamation marks in 'devise manager' are a thing of the past. Try it - I'm thinking you'll like it very much.