Solved! no internet access from ethernet

Apr 15, 2022
The problem started when i uninstalled a program called manage engine net flow, after in uninstalled the program my ethernet was not providing internet, I tried resetting the network settings, reinstalling the network driver, resetting windows (keeps files), however whenever i enable ethernet i dont have internet, however when i use my wifi adapter the internet works however its much slower thats why I want to fix my ethernet problem. If anyone has any ideas what I should do please let me know thank you!

Solution
Reinstalling windows would likely fix the problem but is rather drastic. I looked up netflow and it's a network analysis toot. Have you looked on their website to see the proper way to remove that tool? Maybe they can address the issue.

I would go to the laptop vendors site and reinstall the support files associated with your ethernet interface. This may be more than just a driver.
Reinstalling windows would likely fix the problem but is rather drastic. I looked up netflow and it's a network analysis toot. Have you looked on their website to see the proper way to remove that tool? Maybe they can address the issue.

I would go to the laptop vendors site and reinstall the support files associated with your ethernet interface. This may be more than just a driver.

Solution
Apr 15, 2022
Save your data, format, and reinstall Windows from a fresh USB install.

-Wolf sends
I just reinstalled to windows 10 and it still shows unidentified network no internet. I don't know what else to do, maybe Ill just buy a adapter for ethernet.
2K0qrp.jpg

Apr 15, 2022

ill try checking out netflows support thanks

I just reinstalled to windows 10 and it still shows unidentified network no internet. I don't know what else to do, maybe Ill just buy a adapter for ethernet.
2K0qrp.jpg
With Windows reinstalled, go to the laptop manufacturer's site (using a computer that does have access to the internet), download the LAN/Ethernet drivers onto a USB. Insert the USB drive to your system and install the drivers.

-Wolf sends