Solved! No internet connection, bypass login screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayChaos

Estimable
Jul 27, 2014
I am trying to make it so I don't need to enter a password to sign in on Windows 10. I have done the process by typing netplwiz and changed the settings but when I restart my pc it says. Cant sign in due to no internet connection. How can I fix this?

Solution

If you can't manage to log in to change back to Offline account, I suggest try out Safe mode or Safe mode with Nethworking.There you should be able to change back your account type.

JayChaos

Estimable
Jul 27, 2014

I only use cable anyway, I used to be able to do it before without using an offline account. I reset my pc and now I cant seem to set it up again

Feb 5, 2019
I have a similar question. My daughter originally bypassed set-up of the network, and instead has a local account. I am now having problems setting up an internet connection. No matter what I do, I cannot get her computer connected to the network. It will not even show a list of ANY networks near me. All other network computers/tablets/phones in the house are working fine. Any ideas?

rgd1101

Don't

please start your own thread

zoli.vida21

Prominent
Aug 23, 2017

If you can't manage to log in to change back to Offline account, I suggest try out Safe mode or Safe mode with Nethworking.There you should be able to change back your account type.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.