No Kidding: Google Hires Goats to Mow, Fertilize Lawn

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

esotericjester

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2009
[citation][nom]jacobdrj[/nom]In SeaQuest DSV, cattle was deemed illegal because of the methane gas they were emitting while being farmed. Methane is hundreds of times more potent of a greenhouse gas relitive to CO2, according to the show...Ballard...Lol...Burgers...[/citation]

I also believe everything in science fiction. I do what it tells me to do.

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
Are you implying that Ballard, the gretest oceanographic shipwreck finder of our lifetime isn't qualified to recite scientific information at the end of a quality Star Trek rip-off produced by Stephen Speilberg, making fun of the fact that regulation and global warming will be the end of the cheeseburger, and therefore that Google is making a mistake by adding to global warming by feeding goats?

That is a big leap esotericjester... a big one...

bill gates is your daddy

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]The Schnoz[/nom]Google might look "green" by doing this, but that grass doesn't look green at all. Besides, how much carbon monoxide is produced from the flatulance of all these goats eating, pooping and farting.[/citation]

Probably the same as all the illegals that used to mow it after they got through eating their Taco Bell.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]bill gates is your daddy[/nom]a herd of goats pooping on your lawn cost the same as a herd of illegals doing the same? I'm with Google. I would go with the goats.[/citation]
What if the goats are illegals too?

esotericjester

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2009
[citation][nom]jacobdrj[/nom]Are you implying that Ballard, the gretest oceanographic shipwreck finder of our lifetime isn't qualified to recite scientific information at the end of a quality Star Trek rip-off produced by Stephen Speilberg, making fun of the fact that regulation and global warming will be the end of the cheeseburger, and therefore that Google is making a mistake by adding to global warming by feeding goats?That is a big leap esotericjester... a big one...[/citation]

I like cheeseburgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.