Solved! No network option on Samsung tv

Solution

In theory.

There is a recent thread somebody complaining his built-in App suxs. I myself with a budget Sony, the dang Youtube App, which I use a lot sux, can't RW/FF the dang thing, can't playback video with a last-played bookmark. I dunno if App or TV CPU just too low powered. In contrast even my Apple3 box, a couple of generation back already, operates much smoother. Jobs: One task, one cpu (ahem) just saying.

I don't know if anybody can buy dumb TVs these days, Samsung may have even drop their 4 lineup, haven't checked. Don't worry about built-in App so much, but surveying the latest landscape, it seem to me people vote the Roku TV...
The Samsung N4003 Series 4 is not a Smart TV so it does not have any built-in networking hardware, hence there are no network options in the TV's setup menu. It doesn't support external WiFi adapter either.

Manufacturer's specs sheet clearly shows it has no networking capability:
https://www.samsung.com/ph/tvs/hdtv-n4003/UA32N4003ARXXP/#specs

You need a "Smart TV" if you want to be able to connect it to a network.

In theory.

There is a recent thread somebody complaining his built-in App suxs. I myself with a budget Sony, the dang Youtube App, which I use a lot sux, can't RW/FF the dang thing, can't playback video with a last-played bookmark. I dunno if App or TV CPU just too low powered. In contrast even my Apple3 box, a couple of generation back already, operates much smoother. Jobs: One task, one cpu (ahem) just saying.

I don't know if anybody can buy dumb TVs these days, Samsung may have even drop their 4 lineup, haven't checked. Don't worry about built-in App so much, but surveying the latest landscape, it seem to me people vote the Roku TV as having the friendlier App interface and a real App store, followed by Samsung Tizen OS, am personally not fan of the "fence-post" tilling, then last Sony and its Android OS people hate the most, for Apps. Totally personal observation.

Solution