No problem connecting to bluetooth but when I try to turn muti-output audio on it say this feature not available now

Solution
Seems that the "multi-output" function may not apply when you use bluetooth.
Many manufacturers limit the flexibility of the their products for no apparent cost saving. Let the end user choose if they want the TV speakers on with the other audio outputs active.
I did find that if you turn the audio output on a Samsung TV set up menu you had to turn the speakers off but you could reactivate them in the quick select menu and the audio out stayed on. Maybe that will help.

dux125

Prominent
Dec 3, 2017

SCOWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones with Microphone Hi-Fi Deep Bass amsung Electronics UN55MU6300 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2017 Model)

Seems that the "multi-output" function may not apply when you use bluetooth.
Many manufacturers limit the flexibility of the their products for no apparent cost saving. Let the end user choose if they want the TV speakers on with the other audio outputs active.
I did find that if you turn the audio output on a Samsung TV set up menu you had to turn the speakers off but you could reactivate them in the quick select menu and the audio out stayed on. Maybe that will help.

Solution