Question No sign in/log in box Windows 10

Mar 8, 2019
Hello, I am having an issue trying to get to my desktop on my Lenovo Y50-70 Windows 10 pro. Boots up fine up until the welcome screen. It won't show me the option tab to sign in.. I have no password set. Yesterday I booted and logged in fine installed Rise of nations Extended edition, rebooted and played that for a while. Switched off and today I can't get past the Welcome screen. My cursor shows up and moves around, my keyboard is also responsive as the tab key selects the WiFi, ease of access and power button options, my wallpaper is there. I can boot in to safe mode all day long with no problems. In safe mode I can sign out and onto different users with no issue but normal boot seems to have this glitch.. Has anyone experienced this at all and solved it? Also I have not done any updates for ages as data where I live is expensive as heck so disabled those in Group policy.

While in "Safe Mode" try going to "System Restore" and locate a restore point prior to the problem starting. Restore it to that point and see if this resolves it. If it does, then it would likely be something installed after that point. Something that came with your game perhaps? Or it could have had an update that had a system conflict. Happens all the time.

If restoring it to a prior date doesn't help, then I would do some good scans for any viruses and malware.

Mar 22, 2019
how do i get laptop to run in safe mode on windows 10 - mine is doing exactly the same thing and I want to restore it to previous date as well but can't remember how to run 10 in safe mode as f8 doesn't seem to work!