Solved! No sound!! What is wrong!?

liltowngurl9

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2010
I recently got a Acer Aspire One Netbook, and the other day, while listening to music, my sound has completely vanished! Everything looks like it is running properly, but there is no sound what-so-ever coming from my netbook. Can anyone help me?

Solution
It could be a hardware issue or perhaps a driver/software error occurred. Head to Acer's support site (found in sticky thread at the top of the forum), select your model and download/install the audio driver. If that doesn't solve it, it could be a hardware issue. Seeing that you recently bought the netbook, it should be covered under the factory warranty. All you'd need to do is contact Acer and they'll have you send it in. Either that or you can return it to where you bought it.
It could be a hardware issue or perhaps a driver/software error occurred. Head to Acer's support site (found in sticky thread at the top of the forum), select your model and download/install the audio driver. If that doesn't solve it, it could be a hardware issue. Seeing that you recently bought the netbook, it should be covered under the factory warranty. All you'd need to do is contact Acer and they'll have you send it in. Either that or you can return it to where you bought it.

Solution